ID 5400-S / 9820-01 INDEXER
ID 5410-A / 9820-01 INDEXER
The ID 5400-S and ID 5410-A are for sewing multiple single needle double chainstitch keyhole shaped and round end shaped buttonholes with long tail thread trims on jacket sleeves. The indexer unit ensures buttonholes sewn automatically one after another at required lengths and pre-set distances from one another. The distances as well all parameters are set by the operator on the touch screen display. The angle option allows sewing of slanted buttonholes with pre-set angles up to 33 degrees. Improved thread catching structure of the head avoids thread fall off. Special processing of gears and cams on the head leads to a significant reduction of noise and vibration levels by a scientifically tested 8-10 dB. This greatly improves the operator comfort and efficiency.
75 - 90 Jackets / 1 Hour
600 - 700 Jackets / 8 Hours
- Brother Type Head, model 9820-01
- The keyhole buttonhole machine is programmable to sew buttonholes at pre-set distances between each buttonhole.
- 3.0mm-wide zigzag sewing & cutting after-sewing
- The clamps can be set to sew imitation buttonholes at an angle of 0 to 33 degree from a sleeve cuff.
- Improved looper and thread pick-up system
- The machine can stitch different fabrics with different threads.
- The machine is controlled by servo system that makes the patterns accurate even at high speeds
- Servo control system avoids the initial position checking.
- Improved thread catching structure to avoid thread fall off.
- Max. Sewing Speed : 2.500 r.p.m
- Zigzag sewing width (factory setting) : 2.5mm
- Length of stream thread : 0-20mm
- Span thread: #40
- Tension force of end thread: 30g
- Single phase : 100V/200V
- Three phases : 200V/220V/380V/400V, 400VA
- L: 110 cm / W: 60 cm / H: 71 cm
- Packing Size : 130 cm x 77 cm x 115 cm
- Machine Net Weight : approx. 151 kg
- Machine Gross Weight : approx. 171 kg